The Arrival Series is a triumph of American fishing industry manufacture and the culmination of our most ambitious project to date! Bringing manufacture of a low-profile casting reel back to the U.S. has been a goal and a constant under-the-radar project for us since we formed the company. This reel is a balance from both Texas and wider US manufacturing and components from our global suppliers, all coming together with assembly and quality control at our Southlake, Texas facility. The combination of our proven, patent-pending magnetic braking system with micro gearing and ceramic bearings means the reel is equally and impressively smooth on both the cast and the retrieve. Add to that our durable oversized aluminum cranking handle, the featherweight provided by a unique thermoplastic material coated in a durable ceramic finish, and you’ve got a serious contender even before you consider that it’s coming straight out of Texas!
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Capacity (lb/yds): 6/250 , 8/220 , 10/190 , 12/165
- Gear ratios: 5.5:1, 6.5:1, 7.0:1 and 8.0:1
- Multi-disk drag system provides 18lbs of drag
- Frame and side plates coated in durable Cerakote
- Lightweight aluminum drive gear, anodized for durability and corrosion resistance
- New proprietary(Patent pending) Magnetic Braking System
- Over-sized Aluminum crank handle
- 10+1 Bearings: 2 Ceramic Spool bearings, 8 Double-Shield Stainless Steel, 1 Roller Bearing