Since founding the company years ago, we've been working toward how we would launch our SixGill Cares initiative, our effort to use our platform to benefit causes that our anglers know and care about. We've done smaller outreach in the past with Kawasaki Kids, a non-profit near and dear to our hearts here at SixGill, but this will be our first special edition product done specifically for a cause.
We will be working alongside Autism Anglers to raise awareness for autism. Our ever-popular Hamarr reel will be available in a custom color way, with $25 of each sale going toward Autism Anglers' efforts to not only raise awareness and acceptance for autism but also to improve the quality of life of Ausome Anglers.
We hope you'll join in alongside us and Autism Anglers to raise awareness and acceptance through the sport of fishing!
*With production lead times, special colors, and shipping time. We're estimating end of year or late 2022*
- Weight: 6.9oz
- Capacity (lb/yds): 6/250 , 8/220 , 10/190 , 12/165
- Gear ratios:7.0:1
- Multi-disk drag system provides 18lbs of drag
- 10+1 Bearings: 10 Double-Shield Stainless Steel, 1 Roller Bearing
- Frame constructed of 6061 aluminum
- Carbon side plates for maximum durability and weight reduction
- Lightweight aluminum drive gear, anodized for durability and corrosion resistance
- New proprietary Magnetic Braking System
- Over-sized Aluminum crank handle