Buy 1 at 30% off or 2 at BOGO!
The Hamarr casting reel is what happens when performance meets simplicity. Two custom Neodymium magnets and a specialized spindle where it meets the pinion gear create a form of dual-braking system that effectively controls both stages of your cast. The large control surface on the side of the spool allows for a greater induced magnetic field. The result is minimized backlashes with maximized casting distance. The aluminum reel body adds solidity when you need to hammer a strong hook set, while the almost twenty pounds of drag will help you wrench monster bass out of thick cover. Add to that the oversized cranking handle and fish don't stand a chance, no matter what technique you choose to use. The Hamarr casting reel is the next generation of stunning SixGill fishing performance.
- Weight: 6.9oz
- Capacity (lb/yds): 6/250 , 8/220 , 10/190 , 12/165
- Gear ratios: 6.5:1, 7.0:1 and 8.0:1
- Multi-disk drag system provides 18lbs of drag
- 10+1 Bearings: 10 Double-Shield Stainless Steel, 1 Roller Bearing
- Frame constructed of 6061 aluminum
- Carbon side plates for maximum durability and weight reduction
- Lightweight aluminum drive gear, anodized for durability and corrosion resistance
- New proprietary Magnetic Braking System
- Over-sized Aluminum crank handle
Prop 65 Warning - Click Here
casting reel, baitcasting reel